BOOK A STAY
BOOK TO PLAY
Book A Stay
Book To Play
NO. OF PEOPLE
In December 2004, two Aussies living in Hanoi converted a former Diplomat’s house into Vietnam’s first and only international style Backpackers’ Hostel. The idea was simple, "Let’s make a place where we’d want to stay". So the hostel is kept laidback, safe, clean and social. Now, due to the amazing support of thousands of individual travellers that we have had the privilege of calling our guests and friends, we have grown to include the following locations:
- Vietnam Backpacker Hostels - The Original on Ngo Huyen Lane, Hanoi
- Vietnam Backpacker Hostels - Downtown on Ma May, Hanoi
- Vietnam Backpacker Hostels - Hue Hostel & Sports Bar in the Imperial Capital of Hue City
- Vietnam Backpacker Hostels - Hoi An Hostel on the edge of historical vibrant town of Hoi An
- Vietnam Backpacker Hostels - Ninhvana located on a private beach in Ninh Van Bay, North of Nha Trang City
- Vietnam Backpacker Hostels - Mui Ne Backpacker Village just steps from the beach in Mui Ne
- Vietnam Backpacker Hostels - Saigon with epic views of in Ho Chi Minh City skyline
- Castaways Island, our private party island in the middle of Cat Ba National Park
- Mai Chau Homestay, our authentic homestay in the Northern rural countryside
We haven’t forgotten that it is the people you meet while travelling that make the good times and great memories. So to get the parties started, we have a Happy Hours everyday in all our hostels, as well as nightly drink specials in the bar and restaurant areas. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff on the travel desk will help you make the most of your time in Vietnam by planning local or full country itineraries, all with your customized wants in mind and at an affordable cost.
If you have any questions about the hostels, our tours or Vietnam itself, please use the contact form in “Get In Touch” to send us your enquries or livechat us now. We will be only too happy to answer your questions. We look forward to meeting you in the near future.
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear about any of your questions.
Fill out the form to send a question to the helpdesk.