In December 2004 two Aussies living in Hanoi converted a former Diplomat’s house into Vietnam’s first and only international style Backpackers’ Hostel. The idea was simple “Let’s make a place where we’d want to stay”. So the hostel is kept laidback, safe, clean and social.
Now, due to the amazing support of thousands of individual travellers that we have had the privilege of calling our guests and friends, we have grown to include the following locations:
- The Original Hanoi Backpackers’ Hostel on Ngo Huyen Lane
- The Downtown Hanoi Backpackers’ Hostel on Ma May
- The Hue Backpackers’ Hostel in the Imperial Capital of Hue City
- Hoi An Backpackers Hostel on the edge of historical vibrant town of Hoi An
- Ninhvana located at Ninh Van Bay
- Castaways, our private party island in the middle of Cat Ba National Park
We haven’t forgotten that it is the people you meet while travelling that make the good times and great memories. So to get the parties started, we have a Happy Hour (2 for 1 drinks) everyday from 5pm in all our hostels, as well as nightly drink specials in the bar and restaurant areas.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff on the travel desk will help you get the most of your time in Hanoi by answering all your travel questions like: What to see and do? How to get there? What it will cost?
If you have any questions about the hostels, our tours or Vietnam itself, please use the contact form to the right of every page to send us your enquries. We will be only too happy to answer your questions.
We look forward to meeting you in the near future.